IASD will be conducting our regular scheduled committee meetings in November and December in our schools to allow the community to view the current state of the buildings. All committee meetings will start at 6:00 p.m. followed by a tour of the building.
The IASD Board of Director's value transparency, as well as open dialogue and collectively, feel this is a great avenue to allow the public to tour the schools to gain an understanding of their current conditions. As you know, the Board has encouraged public involvement in the discussion of the future of the District. This includes a deliberation on the overall conditions of the buildings as well as the number of buildings in the District. We are hopeful that you can make it to the various committee meetings to learn more about the District as well as the individual schools.
- November 5: Ben Franklin Elementary will host the Academic and Extracurricular Committee Meeting in the Library.
- November 19: Horace Mann Elementary will host the Buildings, Grounds, and Transportation Committee Meeting in the Library.
- We will still conduct our regularly scheduled meeting in the East Pike Boardroom at 7:30.
- December 3: East Pike Elementary will host the Academic and Extracurricular Committee Meeting in the Library.
- December 10: Eisenhower Elementary will host the Policy and Personnel Committee Meeting in Room 11.